The Town of St. Marys is committed to fostering a positive, equal opportunity environment for volunteers. Our Core Values include optimism, accountability, integrity, respect and collaboration.
Recreation Summer Camp Leaders in Training
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you want to give back to your community and learn leadership skills that will help you with future jobs? Volunteers are welcome at the Kids Klub Camp and Wet 'n Wacky Morning Camps programs in July and August. Hours can count towards required high school volunteer hours.
- Must be 12 years of age or older
- Must be willing to follow direction
- Should have a high energy level and feel comfortable working with children.
Hours vary between 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Hours are also based on your availability.
If you are interested please contact the Corporate Projects Manager at 519-284-2340 ext. 212.
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available with the Town of St. Marys:
Benefits of Volunteering include opportunities to:
- Explore career options
- Help enhance your community
- Develop new skills
- Be a positive role model and leader
- Gain rewarding, hands-on experiences
- Make new friends and meet new people
For more information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.